- As youngsters, each Jim had a dog named “Toy.”
- Each Jim had been married two times — the first wives were both called “Linda” and the second wives were both called “Betty.”
- One Jim had named his son “James Allan” and the other Jim had named his son “James Alan.”
- Each twin had driven his light-blue Chevrolet to Pas Grille beach in Florida for family vacations.
- Both Jims smoked Salem cigarettes and drank Miller Lite beer.
- Both Jims had at one time held part-time posts as sheriffs.
- Both were fingernail biters and suffered from migraine headaches.
- Each Jim enjoyed leaving love notes to his wife throughout the house.
So I was at a thrift store and I see this little cat lamp.
I was like “Aye yo, no homo, but ya’ll are fuckin’ adorable.”
So I bought the lil’ guy and took him home to plug him in.
Then I was like “No.”
I still can’t get over the fact this is a sculpture on the floor and not a car submerged in milk